We are happy to welcome you back at les Terrasses d’Eze from July, 1st for hotel & restaurants, and from July, 2nd for the Spa.
Your security and the security of our colleagues is our priority, this is why we have set up rigorous health measures along with a new organisation in order to guarantee relaxation and well-being with serenity. You will find hereafter details of these measures (non exhaustive list). These measures are subject to change depending upon government instructions. All those measures are set up for the security and safety of everyone, we hope they will ensure a most pleasant stay.
We thank you for your understanding and collaboration.
NEW SANITARY & HYGIENE MEASURES
For more serenity
- Masks will be worn by our entire staff (and depending on the service, « charlotte’, gloves and eyeshade in addition).
- For everyone, respect of ‘barrier’ gestures and maintain a social distance.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer at disposal.
- In all common areas, signage for a traffic mobility plan.
- Sanitary kit on sale.
- Cleaning and disinfection according to a strict and rigorous protocol.
- Systematic disinfection planning by our teams.
- Natural airing thanks to very large windows.
- Capacity of restaurant, spa and outside pool will be reduced due to social distance.
- Optimized check in & check out for less contact.
- Luggage service, cloackroom and pool towel will not be available.
- Restaurant and spa menu cards will be available with QR codes.
- Spa opening hours modified.